Berry.
Today when trying to get into camp I was challenged by a sentinel.
Where's your berry? he was bellicose.
Berry?
Berry.
He had started pointing at his head.
Berry!
I felt like I was in a Salvador Dali painting.
Maybe he had a speech impediment, and was trying to solicit sympathy.
Gently: I don't have a berry. But would you like a berry?
His mime became more sophisticated, perforce.
O, beret.
I fished mine out and put it on elaborately. Sentinel looked satisfied and sloped off.
Where's your berry? he was bellicose.
Berry?
Berry.
He had started pointing at his head.
Berry!
I felt like I was in a Salvador Dali painting.
Maybe he had a speech impediment, and was trying to solicit sympathy.
Gently: I don't have a berry. But would you like a berry?
His mime became more sophisticated, perforce.
O, beret.
I fished mine out and put it on elaborately. Sentinel looked satisfied and sloped off.