Random thoughts from a month of depraved indolence.
1) Tilda Swinton is magnificent.
2) Carrie Bradshaw does not deserve happiness.
3) My jaw is hurting like a motherfucker.
4) What about a dinner of all the old favourites? Mediterranean gumbo, pollo con leche, duck à la Frances Conroy, apricot rice, I now know where to get polenta. Someone volunteer a house.
5) People who warn about pirated movies being grainy are not downloading from the right torrents.
There are more: I shall add them as I remember them.
2) Carrie Bradshaw does not deserve happiness.
3) My jaw is hurting like a motherfucker.
4) What about a dinner of all the old favourites? Mediterranean gumbo, pollo con leche, duck à la Frances Conroy, apricot rice, I now know where to get polenta. Someone volunteer a house.
5) People who warn about pirated movies being grainy are not downloading from the right torrents.
There are more: I shall add them as I remember them.